InteArt takes the careful handling and security of the personal data of its clients and other data subjects very seriously.
We include our data protection policy below. This policy could be subject to future changes, depending on the evolution of InteArt’s activities and the regulatory changes that may occur.
Responsible for the data
When you send us your personal data, the data controller is:
- Company name: Integral Art and Development S.L. (InteArt)
- CIF: B84929041
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Page M-424259, Volume 23,643, Page 72, Section 8, Inscription 1.
- Registered office: Duero, 47 – 28840 Mejorada del Campo (Madrid, Spain)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (+34) 916680425
Types of treatment
In order to be able to carry out our business activity and to be able to carry out the contractual relationship with our employees, clients and users, we collect those personal data that are strictly necessary to select suitable candidates to be hired by our company, as well as those necessary for Provide the service contracted by our clients, as well as the economic data necessary to be able to carry out the billing processes and comply with the legal requirements and obligations imposed on us by current regulations.
Essentially, we handle the following personal data:
- CIF / NIF
- Billing data
The personal data that we handle has been provided to us directly by the interested party. Additionally, we can handle personal data of the employees of our clients or of their own clients, provided by the client himself in the framework of the provision of a service, when this is necessary for the provision of the service.
The personal data that we process is collected through the following means:
- Contact forms on our web pages: name, email, telephone, address
- Direct contacts by email sent by the interested party: name, email, telephone, address
- Data provided directly by the client: name, email, telephone, address, CIF / NIF
- Customer employee data (when necessary for the provision of the service): name, telephone, email
If in any case we need additional data to those provided by the interested party or his employer, we will contact him again, to request them directly.
In all cases, the express consent of the interested party is obtained prior to the provision of the data, after having provided them with detailed information about the type of data requested, the purpose of their treatment, the consequences of not providing them and the rights they may have. to exercise.
In the case of the data of the employees or clients of our clients, these are provided by the client, within the framework of a contract for the provision of services and only those data that are essential to be able to provide the contracted service.
Purpose of the treatment
The data provided by the interested party or the data of their employees and clients that our clients provide us, are treated with the following purpose:
- Management of clients and suppliers: billing data (name, telephone, CIF / NIF, address, email) provided by the client or supplier. Also corporate contact details of your employees when contact with any of them is necessary for the correct provision of the service.
- Transport, insurance and customs service. Data necessary for the collection / delivery of the works of art (data of the person who makes the delivery and collection, and the corresponding addresses), as well as for the completion of the corresponding administrative and insurance procedures
- Attention to requests: the contact information provided by the interested party when filling in the contact forms on our websites and/or when writing to us by email and/or contacting us by phone, which are used to respond to your request and/or maintain the business relationship
- Management of Social Networks: the data made public by our followers on their social network profiles, following the privacy policies and rules of use of each social network, which have been previously accepted by us and the users who have decided to become our followers. or contact us through said means.
The data provided will be kept indefinitely until one of the following circumstances occurs:
- They no longer serve the purpose for which they were communicated (the client is no longer a client, etc.)
- The interested party expressly requests its cancellation
In any case, the request to cancel the data and/or the cessation of the purpose for which they were provided will not necessarily lead to their deletion. In cases where, for reasons of compliance with current regulations, they cannot be deleted, they will be blocked until the time comes when current regulations allow their complete deletion.
Transfer of data
InteArt, will not transfer user data to third parties without prior consent, unless this is necessary to undertake the order that the interested party has made us, the client that carries out the order or we are legally obliged to carry out such assignment.
In all other cases, there will be no transfers without a prior request for the consent of the interested party, after having duly informed him of the details of the transfer.
In the case of ordering treatment necessary for the provision of the service, the same measures and guarantees for the protection of data that InteArt has implemented will be established with the person in charge of the treatment.
Rights and how to exercise them
Interested parties may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion (right to be forgotten), opposition, data portability and limitation of treatment, by sending to Integral Art and Development S.L. with CIF B84929041 and with registered office at C/ Duero, 47 – 28840 Mejorada del Campo, a letter stating the right or rights you wish to exercise, accompanied by your ID, residence card or passport, or by sending an email with that same information to email@example.com.
Likewise, you can contact the competent Control Authority to present the claim you deem appropriate.